Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in portfolio live, will you be transferring over features such as time intervals for team members?

Marc Pflieger February 9, 2016

I am giving portfolio live a test run, and I find that the interface does not have many features of the portfolio.  I have to use time intervals for team members which are consultants, and I wanted to make sure this feature along with many others are being migrated to the new version!  I did not see any clarification in the documentation whether all features of the old version will be in the LIVE version.

Thank you,

Marc

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2016

Hi Marc, thanks for raising this question, we'll make sure this information becomes more accessible. The answer is: Yes, we're planning to bring all major capabilities of current standard Portfolio plans back into live plans. Essentially we've rebuild the integration with JIRA, and are now re-integrating previous capabilities with the new integration model. Specifically for team member intervals: Do you mean absences/presences? That's what we're working on in the current sprint, so it will be back very soon in live plans. 

CT February 28, 2016

What about the ability to specify a specific team member that has to do a specific story?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events