I have my portfolio set up with 3 hierarchy levels, the top 2 having multiple issues. I have set target dates and selected calculate multiple times but nothing will show on my roadmap. It had been working last week but for some reason has now stopped.
Any help would be appreciated
There are a number of possibilities as to why an issue or bunch of issues would not appear on the roadmap in portfolio. To help troubleshoot the most common causes of this we created a FAQ that has some steps you can take to check and see if these issues are being excluded for some reason or another. This is taken from Portfolio for Jira Support : FAQ : Scope questions and troubleshooting.
The issue "x" doesn't appear in my plan
Make sure that:
- the fixVersion field is not hidden for that issue type.
- there are no filters set in the portfolio plan/setup wizard that are excluding it.
- the issue is has not been resolved otherwise It won't be visible in the import wizard.
- if you are in plan view, go to more > status > open and completed issues and/or
more > status > completion data >.
- the issue is not within a release that has been excluded.
- the issue was not manually excluded in the wizard.
The fact that these appear to have been there once before seems to indicate that one or more of the details above has changed for those issues which in turn could result in them not appearing here.
I hope this helps.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
We recently launched a brand new Portfolio for Jira demo where you can learn: The essentials for getting started with Portfolio for Jira How to create a realistic roadmap based on your work in Jir...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs