Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Portfolio plan's customized view settings not defaulted to everyone when they access it?

Tracey_Mora January 8, 2020

In creating a Portfolio plan, the default view will only show three columns: Target Start, Target End, and Status.

After customizing the plan to show the information I deem relevant, I am unable to set this view for others; they will also only see the three columns I mentioned. Anyone else accessing this plan is forced to customize THEIR settings on the plan I created to my specifications in order to see what I need them to. 

This makes it extremely difficult to collaborate if one is forced to constantly update view settings. Am I missing something here? I've seen no information on this topic but we deal with multiple plans requiring different views and a lot of time is wasted on reconfiguring if multiple people are trying to access this. The same problem arises if I'm simply accessing my plan from a different browser or computer.

I'm aware of the Share link option but this is purely Read-Only. Please help!

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

HI @Tracey_Mora ,

Currently the functionality to share the working plan presets with other users is not avaliable, And I can see that you have already located and commented on  the following feature request to add this in,  Thanks for doing that it really helps us out in defining new functionality, and I'm just dropping the link here incase anyone else runs into this thread with the same question:

If you see this and would like to see this feature implemented please make sure to add your vote to help us track interest for prioritization efforts and if you have the time to do so please feel free to add a comment noting any feedback for your use case that would help out as covered in the "Implementation of New Features Policy" 

Again thanks for the feedback Tracy, you rock!

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events