When will Portfolio for cloud has the same feature set as portfolio for server

Thorsten Kamann January 18, 2018

This is a little bit curious. The cloud version is last updated in August last year. The server version has get some more update.

Is there a reason why the cloud is behind the server with much of features?

Thorsten 

1 answer

0 votes
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

Cloud and Server are separate products now, with separate code bases. I suspect that the portfolio add-on has different code bases for Cloud and Server.

Thorsten Kamann January 19, 2018

As a conclusion Jira Server and Jira Cloud are separates products with different features? What about confluence. Is this separated, too?

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2018

Hi @Thorsten Kamann,

I would suggest reading this piece regarding the Cloud, Server / Data center differences: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/prioritizing-roadmaps-cloud-server-data-center

Regarding Portfolio Cloud updates I can say for sure that August last year is not the latest update, the cloud updates can be found here (e.g. Update in December)

I also notified the relevant team that we could do a better job at exposing the latest updates.

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events