Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPgrading the Jira to cloud

David Eggert August 14, 2017

Hi Community,

I have spent over 2 hours trying to work this out.  It looks like when I purchased jira it AUTOMATICLY chooses a Hosted plan, yet on the trial it is cloud based....confused  

My question.

How do i get this company to change my order from Server to Cloud so we can all stop going insane?  

As they dont give a phone number, or simple form i hope the community can help?

Regards,

David

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2017

There's no "switch over" option really, but you can get there.

First, you can simply buy a new Cloud system, ignoring the one you've got by accident.

Secondly, you can get a refund on Server - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/purchasing/does-atlassian-offer-refunds-321848767.html

David Eggert August 15, 2017

thanks for that.  I have now contacted the team and asked them for a refund.  
I am now trying to purchase a new cloud system but i cant have my URL as its already taken. Any thoughts?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2017

I'm afraid if someone has already got your chosen domain, no, there's nothing you can do, other than choose another.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events