Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - Portfolio Program Milestone Burndown Reports

Mark Donaghy November 24, 2017

I very much like how the Release Burndown report displays the information within JIRA for communication with my teams and stakeholders.

The problem is that I have the program I have is massive, high priority and has very high visibility. The ability to use the Release Burndown report for the multiple releases in the different projects in the program would be very very useful for clear communication.

I would suggest a similar diagram at the top, with the ability to show the releases/initiatives/epics beneath as story level would be too detailed.

A similar portfolio level Version Report (from JIRA) would also be useful.

Finally... for both of these reports:

These reports are point in time type reports which are useful.

What would be incredibly useful, however, is to include the change in estimated completion sprint over sprint (perhaps for the last three sprints. That way I could very quickly assess if the situation is changing favourably or unfavourably.

If you like I could provide a mock up. All of the basic data is already in JIRA.

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2017

Hi Mark,

At this point I would suggest creating a Suggestion on JAC and include the use case along with the diagram.  That will allow the developers working on Portfolio to see this and take the necessary actions.  Once you do that please post the link here so the community can vote on the issue to add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events