Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Portfolio roadmap in Confluence doesn't work

Lionel Roubeyrie January 2, 2020

I have followed the instructions from the Sharing roadmaps documentation, and as an admin installed the Portfolio for Jira plans in Confluence app macro, but after copying inside the roadmap link, the result is a blank rectangle in my Confluence page. Is there some parameters to modify in the configuration?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Emma Ysebaert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2020

Hi Lionel,

Could you confirm for me what version of Confluence and what version of Portfolio for Jira you are using?

The macro only requires a valid confluence sharing url. As a sanity check, can you paste that copied confluence sharing url in a new browser tab and check that it renders correctly?

Emma

Lionel Roubeyrie January 7, 2020

Hi Emma,

After some search it was a authorization problem. Thanks for the reply

Kevin Paulus January 24, 2020

Hello Lionel / Emma:
      I am also having the same problem.  When I pasted the generated link into a new browser, the plan did render, so what is the authorization problem?  Where would I look to adjust this issue?

Like Richard Cross likes this
Randy Bickham March 19, 2020

I'd love to know what the authorization issue was as well.  I'm currently only getting a blank page and I've tried to open this up as much as I can.  Obviously I'm missing something.  If I can't share the portfolio with my company execs, then the product is pretty worthless.

Robin Powell December 17, 2020

I'm getting an "invalid link" error when I try to use this - the link is valid though, because if I paste it into a browser it works fine. What syntax is it looking for?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events