Portfolio trial version does not import done stories? Progress bar does not show correct progress.

AsmitaD April 5, 2016

I am using trial version. While importing issues i am using a saved filter. Filter should done stories also. After import I see only incomplete issues/stories. Progress bar says 0% complete - which is incorrect. Need help ASAP

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2016

There is a filter under "More" (next to the next search box) which you can use and set to "Open & completed" - the default filter setting is "Only open issues" which is why completed issues don't show up. It is up to you to filter for exactly what you want to see. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Martin

AsmitaD April 17, 2016

Thank you @Martin Suntinger, it worked for me. 

Steven Pask May 4, 2016

Hi Martin, I'm also having the same problem. I'm using a Live Plan, (JIRA 7.1) and have ensured that the filter is set to show Open and Completed issues. However when ever I complete a story within an epic, it's removed from the portfolio, the epic's story point calculation removes the story points, and nothing happens with the progress bar? Very frustrating.

Help! 

Ammar Malik September 1, 2016

Im having the same issue. It does show Defects that are in closed status but not the stories. Is this a known defect?

Maarten_Raemdonck January 20, 2017

Same issue - did anyone find a fix?

Envitia April 20, 2017

I've also got the same issue. Did you manage to get a fix for this?

0 votes
Dina ElMaamoun September 13, 2017

could you explain more? you removed the issue link from where?

0 votes
Deleted user January 31, 2017

I'm having the same issue.  The progress bar does not reflect the done stories.  It still shows no green, essentially representing that no progress has been made.  There are, however, several stories in the epic that are "Done".  

Is there a fix for this?  Thank you. 

Deleted user January 31, 2017

i actually removed the issue link, linked the epic to a random epic, and then moved it back to the original issue link.  that worked.  

thanks!

0 votes
SurfingScotsman October 30, 2016

Hi @Martin Suntinger

I am running a Scrum Board (For Development) and a 2x Kanban Board (For 3rd Party Software Vendor) however I cannot include Items marked as "Done" in the initial import when setting up the plan, yet the demo  gif shows them being included. I need to include these as our Epics and Initiatives need to track progress across multiple teams both internal and external as there are dependencies between them

The JQL is fine and the actual Boards show the ticket with a status of "Done", it is just the import. The "more" option I believe is only effective for those items once imported.

Thanks in advance

Graeme

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events