Portfolio import functionality for server version?

Robert Bornemann February 13, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Importing existing issues to the backlog

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how the import functionality works on the server version of Portfolio? I cannot find the button described in the documentation for the cloud version. For example I have epics that I've excluded from the plan, however they're still in JIRA. I need a way to bring them back whenever I'd think I need them. Any thoughts?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Allard van Helbergen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2017

Hi @Robert Bornemann,

The docs you link to are for classic plans, whereas you likely have a live plan. 

You can reinclude epics and other issues into the plan by configuring your issues sources again through '...' > Configure > Issue sources > Edit sources.

Cheers,
Allard 

jennpenn07 May 29, 2017

Hello, i am seeing the same issue during my evaluation of Portfolio (jira server).  My sources is configured for a filter which does indeed return Epics, however the epic is still not appearing in the plan nor does it appear in the Scope section associated with the story.

0 votes
Robert Bornemann February 16, 2017

Thank you @Allard van Helbergen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events