Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No indication of change (red dot) in dependency link between two issues in two projects

Michael Soppa February 6, 2020

Hi,

I am new here and hope that I can contribute some day but until then - I have  a few questions. Hope you guys can help me.

I work as a Product Owner with Portfolio 3.19 and have a question regarding dependency links.

When I create a dependency link to an issue outside of my project (project A) and move the issue in project A so that will influence the the issue in the other project (project B) after saving those changes I get a red dot on that issue (indicates a change) WITHIN project A portfolio.

But in the project B portfolio the changes won't be shown in the first place until I actively click on the link dot in the issue. Then the dot link turns red.

This is not really convenient because when you have a lot of dependencies and they all change, you end up clicking each dot only to check if there was a change.

Is this a bug? I have not seen this behaviour when having the same scenario WITHIN ONLY ONE PROJECT. Here changing one issue with dependency to another will result in a red dot indication in both issues.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events