It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New Portfolio for Jira Getting Started Guide

Josh Frank Atlassian Team Jun 26, 2018

We've just launched a brand new guide to help you get started with Portfolio for Jira. 

This guide is a companion piece to our new demo. The guide walks you through use-cases, best practices and general tips for getting started. It's perfect if you want to fine-tune your Portfolio knowledge or if you need guidance as you ramp up with the tool. 

7 answers

Great, but ... I signed and after clicking get PDF, there is no PDF download and no email for 10 minutes. Is that normal?

Love the new video . Couldn't get the guide after clicking "Get PDF".

non c'è il PDF, puoi intervenire per favore ?

Thanks for highlighting this @Calogero Bonasia (Sourcesense) @stratejos [stratejos.ai] @Julien Fritsch. The issue has been resolved. The PDF should now appear for download after submitting your information. 

0 votes
Josh Frank Atlassian Team Jul 05, 2018

Thanks for highlighting this @Julien Fritsch, @stratejos [stratejos.ai]@Calogero Bonasia (Sourcesense). The issue has been resolved. The PDF should now appear for download after submitting your information. 

Thanks. Had the same issue ... left me scratching my head

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Portfolio for Jira

Portfolio for Jira 3.0 is here!

The wait is over... Portfolio for Jira Server and Data Center 3.0 is now officially here! Platform releases offer Atlassian an opportunity to shift our strategy, make bold predictions about t...

3,437 views 19 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you