Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Portfolio Install Issue

Michael Todd November 25, 2017

I recently installed JIRA portfolio and I'm experiencing a problem that seems to be identical to the one discussed in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Portfolio-Install-Issue/qaq-p/350395#U678432

When trying to go to Portfolio->Administration->Permissions I receive the following error text:

Exception timestamp: 23:14:48 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) 

===================
=== Client Info ===
===================

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36 
Local time: Sat Nov 25 2017 23:14:49 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

===============
=== Request ===
===============

URL: /systempermissions/user.json?_=1511669687781
Type: GET
Data: undefined

===================
=== System Info ===
===================

Plugin build: undefined 

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, disabling and reenabling it, rebooting the server, etc. When I go to license information it seems to display correctly, but the permissions page will not.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

Hi Michael,

I am interested to see if you are still seeing this problem.  There was a new bug discovered recently that appears to have very similar type of error message displayed in portfolio installations in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-2058

The source of that error was in regards to our main bug tracker site being down and unable to gather feedback from an issue collector.   The date of this post seems to correspond with this known problem. 

The good news is that since our bug site is back up and running, you shouldn't actually be seeing this kind of error in portfolio now.   But I wanted to confirm with you to see if this error message has disappeared from your environment.

Please let us know.

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events