Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues not appearing in Plans

Maurizio Bricola March 13, 2018

Hi I am using Jira server 7.8 and Portfolio 2.12.1 together with WBS Gantt-Chart for JIRA 9.4.0.36

I have created 3 projects, each one has 1 release version. All the projects uses custom issues, which have been configured in Portfolio following the instruction.

When creating a plan and adding all 3 projects, i am not able to verify the scope (no issues are shown) and when finalizing the plan creating no issue at all is shown by Portfolio in the new plan.

I run several tests with different projects and the result is the same, no issues appearing on the newly created plan. 

@Thomas can you please advise?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Shunsuke Osawa March 22, 2018

Hi @Maurizio Bricola,

I am Sean from Ricksoft, who is a developer of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira. Our team has confirmed that Jira issues appear correctly in Portfolio Plan with the combination of Jira 7.8, WBS Gantt-Chart 9.4.0.36, and Portfolio for Jira 2.12.1.

I recommend you to contact Atlassian Support first, but please feel free filing a support ticket at our support if you feel so. Please attach your Jira backup file when you ask our support to help.

https://rssupport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Cheers,

Maurizio Bricola March 23, 2018

Thanks @Shunsuke Osawa I will give it a try cintacting your support. I have contacted Altassian support a couple of days ago but not answer yet.

Cheers

0 votes
Wessel Donkervoort March 18, 2018

Hi,

So you have gone through the wizard when creating a plan and selected all projects you wanted to include. On the last page of the wizard you get an overview of all tickets you are about to import. Did you check if all tickets you expect to be in your plan are on this page?

If this is the case then the first thing you should do when you are in the plan is hit that "Calculate" button. When this is done there are two things here to keep in mind:

1. The top section shows the roadmap. Stuff only appears when it is "plannable" so when it has a sprint assignement, target start and end date or an estimation. When it is missing these things it will not appear.

2. In the section below you should see all tickets that are in scope of the plan. However make sure that no filters have been selected (see top nav just above the roadmap view). Also you can select the level of issuetypes in the corner left (Initiative, Epic, Story etc).

Hope this helps.

Maurizio Bricola March 19, 2018

Hi @Wessel Donkervoort  thanks for your reply. 

Yes I have used the wizard, the problem is that no issues/tickets appear at all in the overview (when selecting the scope). I do believe I have configured the issuetypes properly, I am afraid it might be a conflict with the WBS Gantt Chart plugin.
Do you have experience with that?

Cheers

Wessel Donkervoort March 19, 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no experience using WBS Gantt Chart in combination with Portfolio for JIRA.

I am sorry that I can't help you further there.

Regards,

Wessel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events