How to include EPICS with status = 'Code Complete'in Portfolio scope?

Daljit Singh November 15, 2017

I am trying to include all EPICS for a selected release into Portfolio scope.  Epics with code complete status are not showing up in the scope list.

1 answer

0 votes
Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2017

Hi @Daljit Singh, there is a filter under "More" (next to the search box) which you can use and set to "Open & completed" - the default filter setting is "Only open issues" which is why completed issues don't show up. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Roi

Kristof Notelaers March 30, 2018

Hey @Roi Fine I also have resolved epics (fixed/done) not showing up in portfolio anymore. I have switched the filter as you proposed, but it doesn't make a difference. I understand there might be some logic in not having resolved issues on your planning tool, but a little retrospective wouldn't hurt.

Is there anything else to be done?

Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi Kristof, I understand how annoying is not finding a "done" issue in your plan.

I want to clarify that Portfolio for Jira is a forward looking roadmap tool. It doesn't have dedicated views for past reference.

You can express your views and needs in this ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-1267

We might prioritize this feature in the future, for now adjusting the "completion date" filter to include completed issues is the best way to go.

Hope that helps,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events