Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display a list of epics and their progress?

Catbird Operations December 14, 2017

In the "Scope" view I can display a progress meter that graphically shows the number of story points complete.  To get more information I need to click on it to get hover text with % complete and actual numbers for the story point progress.  Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to show that detailed information on-screen for all rows... it's one at a time or nothing.  I would like to be able to add a column with the details so I can see it all at once.  Is that possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2019

@Catbird Operations What are the specific fields that you wanted to see in that epic list report?

Valentina Ical February 6, 2020

I would also wanna check the same - epic, status, assignee, created, progress (%) of that Epic 

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2017

Hi @Catbird Operations,

Not on screen in Portfolio for the moment. Given you have the estimation and the % completed, the information is there in a condensed manner.

Jira itself has different ways of displaying this information. Think about the burndown chart, the Epic and Release Burndown reports, the Sprint Health Gadget.

Another workaround you could use is exporting the scope report. The export holds progress completed and progress remaining values.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events