Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get the portfolio team field to display in the automation section in JIRA?

Leah Willis September 20, 2017

I have installed Portfolio for JIRA and have set up my teams (I am predominantly using the team functionality for service desk ticket delegation and auto routing).

I have set up my queues in the service desk based on the teams tickets are allocated to and now I want to implement some automation (e.g WHEN issue is created IF matches request type A,B or C THEN set portfolio team to L1 Support).. However the team field does not appear for me to select to do so.

How can I make this field appear here in the automation section? Is there a particular screen I need to share the custom field with? The field appears on my tickets and is being utilised already it is only automation which I'm having issues with.

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2017

Hi Leah,

The team field can be added to any screen that populates when you go to Custom Fields and add the field to a screen per Showing Portfolio custom fields in JIRA Software. 

I do not see a way to add this field to the rule configuration screen.  In light of that I would recommend creating a Suggestion on JAC and add your use case to the notes.  This will get this issue in front of the developers and they can provide a workaround or add the functionality into JIRA. 

If you do create a JAC ticket please post the link here so the Community can vote on the JAC ticket and add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Deleted user November 26, 2019

Hello Leah, 
Did you happen to post your question?

I am facing same issue and was wondering is there was any solution or workaround proposed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Seema

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events