Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i view all funnel initiatives which are in backlog in order to assing them theme.

Anchal Choubey December 27, 2017

I want to assing theme to my backlog initiatives to generate pie chart report n jira portfolio, cant see all my listed initiaves but only few whicg are in progress state 

2 answers

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2017

Hi @Anchal Choubey,

Most likely they are being filtered out in some way. A few things to check:

Make sure you don't have a filter on status active in your Portfolio plan:

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 11.08.32.png

If that's not the case, how did you select the initiatives for your plan? Is there any filtering applied there?

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2017

Hi @Anchal Choubey,

If you just click on status, the status field will be displayed as an additional filter option at the top of the schedule. As from then, you will be able to filter in more detail.

But, as the option Open and completed is selected, that will not be the cause of your issue. I rather think the problem will be related to the way you pulled in your initiatives when you set up your plan. You need to check your source data for that.

Follow these steps to find out what you're pulling into your plan:

• click the button with the 3 dots next to your plan's name
  • select Configure
  • On the left hand side under Source data select Issue sources

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 11.45.03.png

• Click the Edit sources button

You will now be taken through the wizard that helped create the plan initially. Have a close look at how you are importing your initiatives there. If you can find an explanation there of why not all your initiatives are showing, adjust your settings.

Anchal Choubey December 29, 2017

Thx i figured it was issue with sources of plan .

0 votes
Anchal Choubey December 27, 2017

Hi Walter ,

i can see 4 isssues which are in diffrent status , but it not showing rest . 

I cant find any such filter where it allow me to see all status  in my portolio plan  , also there are not uncommited changes as well , why it is not picking up rest of issues ?

Open and completed are only two here . 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events