Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday scheme in Portfolio for JIRA

Avishay_Zilka August 7, 2017

Hi,

I am currently responsible for Atlassian tools in a software organization of around 1000 users, and am concentrating on moving from using Tempo to Portfolio.

In Tempo, there is something called "Holiday Scheme", and since we are not international, we pre-defined our national holiday scheme and it has been inherited for every team created.

After researching Portfolio for JIRA, I only saw options to define "exceptions" for specific person, team of plan, but only in a manual manner. Is there a way to define a holiday scheme, or to define exceptions globally (for the entire JIRA instance)?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rhys Christian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hi Avishay,

Unfortunately holidays cannot be set at a global level for the entire instance.The highest level you can set such exceptions is at a plan level. In your plan go to the configuration > Working hours and days.

From here you can set the Non-working days which will apply for everyone in that plan.

Cheers,

Rhys

Avishay_Zilka August 9, 2017

Thank you Rhys. I wonder whether there is a way to write a script to go over all existing plans and perform the same operations (which yield the creation of some non-working days) for each plan.

Like Amin Pazhohesh likes this
1 vote
Balázs Bogda September 4, 2018

Hi Rhys,

Is there any Atlassian ticket reported to this issue? Is it intended to be changed?

Thanks in advance,
Balázs

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events