Gadgets for Portfolio

Is there any plan to have dashboard gadgets that will show data related to a Portfolio Plan (including Epic or initiative progress; epic or initiative Schedule report or other reports, as defined in the Plan)?

Thanks,

5 answers

I am also building a portfolio plan and would like to have some gadgets I could put onto a dashboard to enable easy reporting as per the above requests. 

1 vote

Hi Giorgio, It is planned to add this in the future together with a set of extensions around reporting. However, at this point we haven't fixed a timeline for this yet - other topics such as deeper integration with JIRA Agile, or making it available for JIRA Cloud currently still rank higher on the priority list. 

Martin Suntinger, Principal Product Manager for JIRA Portfolio

Hi @Martin Suntinger,  I still don't see any gadgets associated with Portfolio.    Is this still in the works?

Hey @Rob McElroy, its still on our backlog, but no work has happened there yet, as we're re-building the integration with JIRA Software first (with the new live plans, see also http://blogs.atlassian.com/2016/03/10-user-suggestions-addressed-in-portfolio-for-jira/) - we need to get all these integration challenges/requests sorted out first before moving into more feature work. 

Thanks for the update @Martin Suntinger

Hi Martin,

Do you have any updates on the Dashboard gadgets for JIRA Portfolio? Is there already one or plan to have one anytime soon?

Thanks

Shilpi

As someone who doesn't use the Cloud version. . . smile

Also, while we use JIRA Agile, that integration isn't quite as important as having a mechanism to view portfolio data on a project page built on Confluence.

It would be nice to see a published roadmap.

Thanks,

Sean

I am also curious about gadgets for JIRA Portfolio to display in Confluence in the way @Sean Kamath describes for the server versions of JIRA and Confluence. -MJ

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 26, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

New Portfolio for Jira Getting Started Guide

We've just launched a brand new guide to help you get started with Portfolio for Jira.  This guide is a companion piece to our new demo. The guide walks you through use-cases, best practices an...

259 views 7 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you