Gadgets for Portfolio

Giorgio Vizzaccaro December 17, 2014

Is there any plan to have dashboard gadgets that will show data related to a Portfolio Plan (including Epic or initiative progress; epic or initiative Schedule report or other reports, as defined in the Plan)?

Thanks,

6 answers

3 votes
Ellie Freeman January 16, 2018

I am also building a portfolio plan and would like to have some gadgets I could put onto a dashboard to enable easy reporting as per the above requests. 

2 votes
Michael Jerista January 31, 2017

I am also curious about gadgets for JIRA Portfolio to display in Confluence in the way @Sean Kamath describes for the server versions of JIRA and Confluence. -MJ

2 votes
Sean Kamath May 21, 2015

As someone who doesn't use the Cloud version. . . smile

Also, while we use JIRA Agile, that integration isn't quite as important as having a mechanism to view portfolio data on a project page built on Confluence.

It would be nice to see a published roadmap.

Thanks,

Sean

2 votes
Shilpi Mittal May 20, 2015

Hi Martin,

Do you have any updates on the Dashboard gadgets for JIRA Portfolio? Is there already one or plan to have one anytime soon?

Thanks

Shilpi

1 vote
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2015

Hi Giorgio, It is planned to add this in the future together with a set of extensions around reporting. However, at this point we haven't fixed a timeline for this yet - other topics such as deeper integration with JIRA Agile, or making it available for JIRA Cloud currently still rank higher on the priority list. 

Martin Suntinger, Principal Product Manager for JIRA Portfolio

Rob McElroy May 11, 2016

Hi @Martin Suntinger,  I still don't see any gadgets associated with Portfolio.    Is this still in the works?

Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2016

Hey @Rob McElroy, its still on our backlog, but no work has happened there yet, as we're re-building the integration with JIRA Software first (with the new live plans, see also http://blogs.atlassian.com/2016/03/10-user-suggestions-addressed-in-portfolio-for-jira/) - we need to get all these integration challenges/requests sorted out first before moving into more feature work. 

Rob McElroy May 12, 2016

Thanks for the update @Martin Suntinger

George Singletary June 21, 2019

@Martin Suntinger Any updates now (3 years later) ? Still don't see any Portfolio gadgets showing up in JIRA Cloud.....

Like # people like this
0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

Try the Work Breakdown Gadget (WBS) offered by our Great Gadgets app for Jira. With this gadget you can display the project scope / plan in the same hierarchy defined in Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio) along with their current status: Initiatives > Epics >  Stories > Sub-tasks. I hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events