Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child issues are not completing story

Kristopher Estrada April 1, 2020

I have a story with child issues. As I mark child issues done I expect the complete progress % on the story to go up but it remains at 0% complete. Is my setup wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

HIii @Kristopher Estrada 

Have you check the resolution of child’s. Cause the resolution must no be empty

Kristopher Estrada April 2, 2020

Thank you for the reply @Ashkan Malekly

I don't see where to resolve the child tickets. Is this a project setting or a setting above all projects?

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

When you transit your issue to for example “done” status, for completing the issue you must define a resolution for it like done, investigate, won’t do , .... resolution is like field, if don’t see that, you should add it to your screen ( you can add the resolution field on close issue transition (e.g in progress to done transition) and if you don’t have screen on transition you must add a screen and then add resolution field to it and I suggest you to make the resolution field as mandatory by add the field in validator ( required field) on your transition. So if you want to this for all of your workflow you should go to setting above all projects

Like Deleted user likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events