Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can closed issues automatically disappear from my Portfolio plan?

Dimitri Honlet January 8, 2020

Context:

We have a team working with a Kanban board. The Portfolio plan is based on this board filter. When a story is finished, we put the status on 'Closed' and the resolution on 'Done' In Jira.

Problem: the closed issues keep appearing in my Portfolio plan in the scope view.

Question: isn't there any way to automatically exclude these finished issues (not using the filter)? I don't want to exclude them manually every time.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Dimitri Honlet ,

To set how long to display completed issues:

1. In your plan, click settings () > Configure > Issue sources.
  2. In the 'Completed issues' section, enter the number of days you want to keep completed issues in the plan.

More here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/issue-sources-967895168.html

Cheers,

Dimitri Honlet January 12, 2020

Hello @Roi Fine

Thanks for your response!

Unfortunately I don't have a 'completed issues' section to configure the number of days.

issue_sources.JPGProbably a feature that is not yet available in older versions of Portfolio?

Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2020

Hi @Dimitri Honlet ,

I would strongly recommend adopting the new interface. But you can still filter completed issues in the older interface. 

1. Go to More (top Portfolio Scope navigation bar) > Completion date.
  2. Select which filtering time frame you'd like to use for completed issues.

More here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/using-the-scope-view-802170536.html

I hope that helps,

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events