Team field in portfolio

Ron Grosberg October 4, 2019

Hi, 

I really like the team field in portfolio. the problem is - it stops working if you stop using portfolio. from my point of view a team is something too basic to be part of portfolio. I want this to work even if we decide to stop portfolio (which is very expansive and I have yet to prove it is worth doubling what we pay for JIRA). Now that I know that if I stop paying for portfolio I will lose the ability to use the team field, it makes me afraid to use it, which means either we keep two different team fields and somehow synchronize between them, or we just don't use portfolio to start with....

any thoughts?

1 comment

Dourget Einhorn April 6, 2020

Hi,

indeed the team field is nice. But it causes a lot of problems.

the app tempo budgets also create a team field. A synchronization is not possible. A rename is also not possible while each app has locked its created field.

Marco Winter November 27, 2020

Indeed. All of our saved filters which use the tempo team field no longer works....

I didn't find a solution to rename the "advanced roadmap" team field ...

It seems we need to change all locations where we use tempo team field from "team" to exact team field ID :(

Or is there another way to fix this issue?

Like Alexander Eck [Tempo] likes this
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020

@Marco Winter what version of Tempo are you using? Any more details on your problem that you can share?

There are indeed upcoming breaking changes for the Tempo team field (Tempo version 11).  

BR

Marco Winter December 2, 2020

@Alexander Eck [Tempo] we are using tempo version 10.18.5.

After the installation of advanced roadmap, all of our custom jira filters which has tempo team field integrated didn't work ... and we have a lot of these filters ...

We guess, the reason is the equal name of "team" fields.

When we edit one of those filters and reselected the tempo team field manually, it works.

Best regards

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events