New Portfolio for Jira Getting Started Guide

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

We've just launched a brand new guide to help you get started with Portfolio for Jira. 

This guide is a companion piece to our new demo. The guide walks you through use-cases, best practices and general tips for getting started. It's perfect if you want to fine-tune your Portfolio knowledge or if you need guidance as you ramp up with the tool. 

7 answers

0 votes
Consulente Atlassian July 6, 2018

thank you 

@Josh Frank

0 votes
Kirk Mower July 5, 2018

Thanks. Had the same issue ... left me scratching my head

0 votes
Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

Thanks for highlighting this @JulienFritsch, @stratejos [stratejos.ai]@Consulente Atlassian. The issue has been resolved. The PDF should now appear for download after submitting your information. 

0 votes
Joshua Frank July 5, 2018

Thanks for highlighting this @Consulente Atlassian @stratejos [stratejos.ai] @JulienFritsch. The issue has been resolved. The PDF should now appear for download after submitting your information. 

0 votes
Consulente Atlassian July 5, 2018

non c'è il PDF, puoi intervenire per favore ?

0 votes
stratejos [stratejos.ai] July 4, 2018

Love the new video . Couldn't get the guide after clicking "Get PDF".

0 votes
JulienFritsch July 4, 2018

Great, but ... I signed and after clicking get PDF, there is no PDF download and no email for 10 minutes. Is that normal?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events