Welcome to the Group! Please Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Russell J Zera _Philadelphia_ September 28, 2018

Welcome to the Philadelphia Atlassian User Group Community Page! We are glad you are here!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to your fellow Philadelphians!

Please post in the sub-thread the all of the following you feel comfortable to share:

Your name:
Where you work:
How many years you've used Atlassian tools:
What Atlassian tools you use (or have used):
What draws you to use Atlassian tools:
Anything else you'd like to share with your community (favorite food/movies/sports teams/travel destinations/philly restaurants/etc):

3 comments

Comment

Russell J Zera _Philadelphia_ September 28, 2018

Your name: Russell Zera (Philly AUG Co-Lead)

Where you work: Elsevier, Inc.

How many years you've used Atlassian tools: 10 years

What Atlassian tools you use (or have used):

• Jira (Server and Cloud)
  • Jira Service Desk
  • Confluence
  • Crucible
  • Fisheye
  • Bonfire
  • Bitbucket
  • Stride
  • Atlassian Access
  • Crowd
  • Slack (not Atlassian Tool, but love to talk about Slack use)

What draws you to use Atlassian tools: I love how easy it is to customize Atlassian to meet the needs of your team. I love finding new and creative ways to solve problems. I love how Atlassian integrates with so many other tools, and makes it easy for everyone to work their own way!

Anything else you'd like to share with your community (favorite food/movies/sports teams/travel destinations/philly restaurants/etc):

I love cheering the Ohio State Buckeyes (I'm originally from Northwest Ohio), I love almost all movies, more than anything in the world I love my wife and two beautiful daughters! My favorite professional sports teams are the Cleveland Browns (NFL), Cleveland Indians (MLB), Philadelphia Phillies (MLB), Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), Detroit Redwings (NHL), Cleveland Cavs (NBA), Philadelphia Soul (Arena Football). My favorite Philly Restaurant is probably the Hallal truck on the west side of 16th between Market and JFK. Favorite travel destination is the Lake Erie Islands in the summer (If you've never been there, it's like spring break in the keys). I love helping others (that's why I am a leader of the Philly AUG) and sharing my ideas with others (yes this means I love to talk lol)

Like Dave Liao likes this
Ashley Elder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2018

Hey Everyone! I'm Ashley and I work on the Community Team at Atlassian! I've been at Atlassian for about four years, which is also as long as I've been using our tools :). 

I'm really excited that our Philly AUG has an online group. This is a great place for you to ask questions, and share what you want to see at upcoming AUG events. Let us know how we can support you all!

Russell J Zera _Philadelphia_ October 18, 2018

Welcome Ashley!

Carlos Velazquez February 25, 2019

Hey all.

I'm an engineer for Isos Technology and have used Atlassian tools for about 4 years now.

I use/have used:

• Jira
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Service Desk
  • Confluence
  • Bitbucket
  • Crowd
  • Trello

and was drawn to Atlassian products because I wanted the satisfaction of working with something that either helped others be enriched or be productive.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events