Welcome to the new Palma de Mallorca Atlassian *Online* Community Group!

Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2019

Welcome all to the Palma de Mallorca online group! 

We want to create a place to announce, prepare and follow-up our AUG meetings or  to share our knowledge and experiences outside of our local events

Please use this thread to introduce yourselves.  Tell us about the Atlassian products you are using and a bit about yourself!  Who wants to know more about me, can also look  here  .

We look forward to seeing you! Here and at the next Palma - Atlassian Community Event!

Antonio

2 comments

Comment

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Hello everyone!

My name is Fernando Bordallo. I'm an Atlassian team lead, dedicated full-time to the improvement of the experiences around issue creating, interaction and flow. My main areas of interest lie in understanding how ideas come to life through collaboration, planning, and execution.

Nice to be here 😄

Like Antonio Ferruz likes this
Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Welcome @Fernando Bordallo , 

Nice that you are here :) 

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

What events do you usually hold in Palma? I might be around the area during the lovely Balearian summer time ;)

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

Hi! 

My name is Gonchik, I'm full time a solution architect of DevOps and SRE activities. 

Shortly, automation engineer :) 

My main areas is improving and creating process based on the many products like a Lego. 

And main interest is performance improvement of Java applications

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events