cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a way to start 2019!!!

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

We had such a great lunch and learn to kick off 2019!! We had almost 30 people attend and we learned about an organization focused on creating Palm Beach as a Tech Hub do a presentation!! 

It's very hard to bring talent to Florida, heck I have been looking to relocate myself, as the storms are getting more serious and the proposed idea of global warming has Florida being the  next city of Atlantis. However I think we have a bit more time to make Florida great again, lol. It's hard to promote an Atlassian culture  if you don't have a culture to grow from.  So this is a few pictures from our last event, I hope you share!

Snag_1f3cc0f.pngSnag_1f44025.pngSnag_1f4781e.pngSnag_1f4ab82.png

2 comments

Comment

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

*sigh, I am having trouble uploading pictures

I will get you guys pictures soon, I think I shall play laptop Frisbee in the mean time and get a machine that meets my needs, lol. 

Love and free speech,

Jenn

Like Melanie Bent likes this
Melanie Bent January 29, 2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing and I wish I would have been able to attend. What was the name of the organization that you referred to that would like to create Palm Beach as a tech hub? I hope that momentum continues to flow further south. :) 

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2019

Hey Melanie, thanks for reaching out. The name of the organization is Palm Beach Tech. You can reach them several ways but PalmBeachTech.org/Slack is a good way to start.

Hope you can come to the next event it would be great to meet up!

Cheers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events