Welcome to the Palm Beach AUG Online Group! Get ready for the next event and tell us more about you!

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2018

Hi Palm Beach Florida Atlassian User Group Members. I am @Fabian Lopez, the AUG leader and founder of this AUG. My Co-leaders are @Christopher Heritage and @Carl Allen. Since the beginning we were amazed with the group members engagement and participation. We had good meetings, training workshops, social events and diverse topics. Reach the team and let us know what type of presentations could be of your interest. We want to be sure you receive from the group what is of value for you.

Our team members are involved on the Service Project to assist a non profit organization that works with Disable Veterans. The organization name is Warfighter Made and we are building their collaboration hub, project tracking and service desk. To learn more about it, please read our articles.

Some our members are also involved with Open Source EHR and the collaboration hub is fully developed with Confluence and is open to the public. Check it out and contact me if you have any questions about it.

Have fun, don't miss the upcoming events and invite your co-workers!

Regards

Fabian Lopez

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events