Wacky Wednesday a Summit addition

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Holy Cow!! Have any of you ever been to the Atlassian Summit?

If you have you will understand when I say I just went outside for the first time in 3 days!! The weather in Vegas "now", is amazing a cool and breezy evening. Apparently I missed a huge sand storm that may have even made national news, that's how enthralled I have been with this whole experience. I haven't felt the need to try gambling, to see a show or even hang in one of the "MANY' venues here at the Mandalay Bay resort. I have been consumed with knowledge, meeting fellow Atlassian users and being inspired by greatness. In fact I was super geeked out to spend about 10, 1 on 1 minutes with Scott Farquhar tonight, I think I babbled but he kept asking my opinion so I gave it!! Then got to shoot the shit with Robert Chatwani, CMO and a few others about the summit vibe this year and how cool it was to be together. Something even better happened, something that made me fill with such joy and pride!! I am going to leave you with this and encourage you to join our AUG night:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Palm-Beach/gp-p/Palm_Beach

where we will share with you the highlights, experiences and super cool updates from the frontline of Atlassian. 

We may even have some swag, although, I can't figure out how to bring it home, I am going to adhere to my mentor Fabian for that, lol.

In about 30 hours I will be back at the airport headed home but if you want me to tackle a subject while here, I will do my best!! 

Cheers and love! Jenn

1 comment

Comment

Thomas Laussermair April 11, 2019

Thanks Jennifer for sharing the Atlassian summit vibe with the rest of us who couldn't go to Las Vegas - certainly nice this time of the year, sandstorm or not!

Glad to hear you could mingle with the big wigs and a greater part of the Atlassian community. I know these kind of events always pump us up with excitement, lots of learning and networking, and just great fun.

Keep those updates coming!

Thanks, Thomas.

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

Thanks Thomas! More to come next week and hopefully some pictures this week! Playing catch up at work right now, hehe

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events