Wacky Wednesday - Stand up and be counted!

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2019

Woot Woot - Atlassian Summit 2019 is almost here, just 2 months away.

Who's going?

There are about 10 of us from DSS going and I for one couldn't be more excited. The opportunity to learn from the Atlassian Masters and users globally  is going to be fantastic!

Want to know something else super cool about this year's summit - Our very own Fabian Lopez is going to be a speaker!! His presentation "Under the Hood" was chosen as one of three to be given this honor. Many people submitted but only 3 were chosen. Congrats Fabian, we are super proud of your accomplishment!! 

https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/about

I added the link above for ease of use so take a look and get inspired to join us in Vegas, I'm so glad what happens there stays there, lol. Well except knowledge transfer, that I will bring back with me!

Let us know if you are going and we can make plans to hook up and form a Palm Beach pack!! 

Cheers and love,

Jenn

2 comments

Comment

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

I wish I was going. Maybe next year.

_Fabian A. Lopez February 7, 2019

Thanks @Jennifer_Weser. It will be a very good experience and a lot of content to share after the Summit. We will schedule an AUG to share the experience.

Save the date, 4/18/2019 will be all about Summit 2019!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events