Topic Tuesday - Puppies

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

Hey everyone!

I hope you had a chance to vote today and that the process was quick, my daughter voted for the first time today, proud mom here, and we were in and out!

So last week I asked everyone to let me know one word that describes them so I could get to know you all a bit better, that didn't work out so well. So this week I have told you a bit more about myself and now I am going to share a photo of Teddy! He is our beloved companion and we rarely leave the house without him! Leave a picture of your pet if you want or whatever makes you go!

Also Summit info has been posted and you can get the early bird special so please see Fabian's latest post on our site!

Happy Tuesday and hope to see you tomorrow night at the AUG 5:30 to 8:30 at DSS in NPB.

Teddy2!!.jpg

1 comment

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2018

love my pets. I have two Carin terriers and and orange tabby. Recently my house has been a zoo w/ my son staying here resulting in 5 dogs and two cats. YIKES!

IMG_0712.jpeg

Like Jennifer_Weser likes this
Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2018

Enjoy the Zoo Jack! Thanks for sharing and your babies are beautiful!!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events