Hi Everybody

Andrew Bilukha August 17, 2018

My name is Andrew Bilukha, DevOps architect. 11+ years of experience in Atlassian ecosphere. Implemented Atlassian suites and fostered DevOps culture in two major international hedge funds in NYC area. Recently moved to Florida and joined Bankers Healthcare Group in Davie.  My specialty is Agile, build and release management, CI/CD automation -- basically anything and everything to create an efficient build and release pipeline from source control to production.  My last implementation had over 750 build projects (.NET, C++, Python, Java, JS, etc), and over 2400 deployment plans.  IT involved all types of apps - front end, back end, agents, services, microservices,, etc, across Windows and Linux environments; local and cloud,   I promote and foster the DevOps practices and firm-wide culture, hire and train teams of DevOps professionals, dispersed geographically , and culturally diverse. 

Currently implementing Atlassian suite of products:

JIRA Software
JIRA Service Desk
JIRA Portfolio
Confluence
Bitbucket

Looking to extend the Atlassian list into Bamboo.

I welcome any questions, thoughts, and discussions. It would be a pleasure to network with colleagues in the area, share experiences, implementation best practices, etc.

1 comment

Comment

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2018

@Andrew Bilukha it is great to see you in our meetings. Sorry for the Drive, we need to plan one close to your office!

Thanks for bringing enthusiasm and knowledge to our meetings!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events