Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect an Opsgenie trial to an existing atlassian domain?

Landon Tran April 12, 2022

When starting the Opsgenie trial, it forced me to create a new domain. When I tried typing our existing domain, it prevented me by saying this name was taken. So in the end, the trial was created under a different domain name. How do I link the trial to our actual domain so I can start adding users to test out the trial?

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hi @Landon Tran ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help.

Understand that you would like to use your existing Atlassian site to contain a new Opsgenie trial instance but have not succeeded.

It's very likely that there is already an active Jira Service Management cloud subscription existing on your Atlassian site, which auto-spins up a subordinated Opsgenie subscription and is associated with the same Atlassian site. Because the limitation of 1 Atlassian site can only contain 1 Opsgenie subscription, this becomes the root cause.

In order to confirm this, please consider reaching out to Opsgenie Support via this link and my colleague will help you from there.

Furthermore, please understand that there is no solution for Opsgenie to be migrated across different Atlassian sites. Here is the feature request -> https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-24

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events