Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonjour j’aimerai connaître les tarifs? Existe il une notice en français

Marine Grosset November 5, 2021

Bonjour je cherche un logiciel d’astreinte automatique pour notre service médical. 

‘’j’aurai besoin de savoir combien cela coûte et plus d’information que le process. 

marine 

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2021

Hi @Marine Grosset ,

Based on a quick Google translate, I believe you are inquiring about, "Hello, I am looking for an automatic call software for our medical department. I'll need to know how much it costs, and more information of the process."

Opsgenie has an Incoming Call integration that might be helpful for your use-case. "Incoming call routing provides a phone number and manages the routing of incoming calls to this phone number based on your on-call preferences. This can be used, for example, as a support call hotline that routes incoming calls to the right on-call engineers."

Pricing for the Incoming Call integration can be viewed here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing

Both Opsgenie Standard and Enterprise plans receive one free Incoming Call line. Each additional line is $10/line/month, along with minutes:

incommcomm1.jpg

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events