Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Auto-refresh "Who is on-call" screen

This may be a feature request but if you have a workaround, I would be glad to hear it.

We recently implemented the Opsgenie schedule in our IT department. Our Helpdesk has an extra monitor that they would like to use to display the "Who is on-call" screen with "All schedules" selected.

The problem is as the hours go by they need to refresh the screen as it doesn't update. There are browser add-ons that do this, but then it defaults back to "My Schedule" and they need to click the "All schedules" button again.

I know this is just an annoyance, but may be a simple fix. Would this be of use to anyone else?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Samir Atlassian Team Jun 30, 2021

Hi @Chris Thomas ,

We do have a feature request for the alert dashboard to auto-refresh, so I can certainly enter one for the "who is on-call" page to auto-refresh as well. I can see how that would be helpful, thanks for the suggestion!

-Samir

0 votes

Hi @Chris Thomas

We offer a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira, which among others, integrates Opsgenie (like the On-call schedule gadget). And just recently, we launched a new feature called High Priority gadgets. This allows to set a 1 minute refresh rate (although Opsgenie API rate limit is not the best for this...).

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Leveraging Atlassian’s Opsgenie and AWS Cloudformation Registry to stay ahead of incidents

In the past, managing IT infrastructure was a hard job. It required a lot of manual effort and it was hard to keep track of all the necessary information (monitoring, scalability etc). Thankfully, as...

842 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you