Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello there! I'm Kate Clavet PMM for Opsgenie

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2019

Hello there, I’m Kate Clavet, a PMM on the Opsgenie team. I’m sure by now, you’ve heard all about the acquisition and are in the know that Opsgenie is part of the TEAM. We’re thrilled to be joining the Atlassian family and to engage with this community :).

I’ve been working for Opsgenie for a year now, so some of you might already recognize my name from a past webinar or blog post. I’ve been marketing in the tech space for ~8 years, and one thing I know that sets Opsgenie and now Atlassian apart is the strong focus on connecting with customers. I’m so excited to have the opportunity to explore and support this Community!

If you’re curious about Opsgenie I encourage you to sign up for one of our webinars, and in the meantime feel free ask any answers (read: questions) below!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you,

Kate

P.S. We will soon be offering an Opsgenie badge, so stay tuned for those details. 

1 comment

Edward_Burns June 3, 2019

Hey Kate,

I didn't know you worked for Atlassian. Congrats

Ted B 

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2019

Thanks Ted! :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events