https://www.atlassian.com/point-a is coming

Has anyone managed to work out which session at Team 21 might be going to be talking about Point-a?

I have been involved (in a small scale way) with testing out Team Central but really want to see the bigger picture with

• Compass
  • Jira Product Discovery

alongside the relaunch of Jira Work Management. 

I also wonder if this is going to be a magic new set of sessions after a formal announcement?

5 comments

Comment

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Jira Product Discovery is an alpha product, and Compass isn't even that far,  so I don't know that there will be any sessions discussing them at Team 21. 

This session is about Work Management and this one is on Team Central, the only two Point A products that are in beta.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Thanks @Esther Strom that was where I was ending up as well.. But given the splash on the atlassian.com site I did wonder if there might be something more coming. 

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Anything's possible, but I haven't heard anything.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Thanks @Esther Strom & @Phill Fox  would have been my question too

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

So we got some answers in the keynote and lots more questions then follow. Still digging my way through all the session recordings to unearth answers. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events