Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I enjoyed Team 21

I have always really enjoyed Atlassian Summit which has now become Atlassian Team.  I enjoy learning more about the products I use on a daily basis to be successful at my job.  Learning about new features and different ways to empower those I work with as well as myself has always been very beneficial.  While learning more about the software is excellent and I thoroughly enjoy it I believe what has really drawn me back time and time again is everything else I get from attending. 

For years Atlassian has been transparent as a company about how they work, things they do to improve work, and sharing what they have learned with others.  This has been a huge benefit over the years to improving how I work and changing the culture of those I work with.  This year’s name change from Summit to Team reflects really what the event was all about.  For years they have been promoting better teamwork and now the name reflects it.  It was great to learn about how work is changing, how team dynamics are changing, and get insights from industry-leading companies about how they are dealing with this change. 

Atlassian software is great but they also have competition that makes great software.  What sets them apart is their software supports the values that they share about teams and teamwork.  This is what keeps me coming back every year to their events and it is an additional value add to their software that sets them apart from the competition.  Thanks for a great event and I look forward to next year.

4 comments

Comment

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Totally agree @Brant Schroeder 

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2021

Well said @Brant Schroeder ! 

lora_grancharova May 9, 2021

Totally agree @Brant Schroeder ! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

@lora_grancharova , @Taranjeet Singh , and @Curt Holley glad you liked it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events