What's the secret password?

Viewing page 2 of 2

42 comments

Comment

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Mine is vervet monkey.

image.png

Like Monique vdB likes this
Ioana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

I've got Alpaca!

alpaca.jpg

Like # people like this
Do Not Use April 1, 2020

Forbidden City.......reminds me of the Temple of Doom haha

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 1, 2020

@Do Not Use hmm I believe this is @Jeff Tillett in disguise?

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

LOL yep, that was fake!!!!! MY password is Forbidden City ;)

PS. Can we merge profiles yet? PLEAAAAASSE :)

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

My password is Red cherries

Wash your hands first! :)

cherries.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 1, 2020

@Parvaneh Zand these look delicious!

Like Parvaneh Zand likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

My password is ********

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 2, 2020

That doesn't look right @Alexander Pappert ... better stop by the chat and get a new one! :) 

We're here!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Nachos :-) 

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

My secret word was: Rijksmuseum

Rijksmuseum - 2014 - John Lewis Marshall - 01.jpg

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Of course, it's Orange Juice

food-2049102_640.jpg

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

My password is: Mousse

Chocolate_coffee_mousse-min.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 2, 2020

I almost forgot to get one! Don't want to miss out. My password is:

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.03.55 PM.png

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

My secret password is boisonberry

That's really funny because when you google it you get boysenberry which I had in my old homes garden and they were awesome - loved them and our weener dog too, she ate all of ones near the ground

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2020

Toast with butter

Seems innocent (and tasty) but the first gif suggestion is kinda horrifying!

Butter and toast GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Valerie Palmer April 2, 2020

My password is lemon olive oil cake.  Proof that you learn something new every day!

modern-honey-14.jpg

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Redwood National Park

9dec8dbb9c54963fa3495b0ef47110c72d2f7e0d_redwood-6

Jisu Oh April 2, 2020

Sloth! so so perfect for these days (ᵔᴥᵔ)

slothh.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 2, 2020

Now that this is done, did anyone figure out the code? 😉

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

"These are a few of your favourite things" :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

It has something to do with the third letter of your first name...

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

Curious if all of those places, delicious treats and animals are at Disneyland Paris - like an epcot extraordinaire. As the first clue was disney land paris.

or 

Breakfast around the world with the cutest animals ever!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

These represent internal project names at Atlassian.

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

My guess:  Things from the countries we represent?

Here are all the passwords entered, in case someone else sees the pattern.  Maybe you'll wake up at 4 in the morning with the answer!

Things in France:
- Disneyland Paris
- Moulin Rouge
- Millau Bridge

Things in Italy:
- Trevi Fountain
- Mount Vesuvius
- Lemon olive oil cake

Things in California:
- Redwood National Park
- Hollywood Sign (Los Angeles)

Things in Peru:
- Machu Picchu
- Alpaca

Things in Florida:
- Everglades National Park
- Orange Juice

Mount Rushmore (South Dakota, Mountain/ROck)

Denali (Alaska, Mountain/Rock)

Charles Bridge (Prague)

Giant's Causeway (Ireland, Rock)

Cloud Gate (Chicago)

Monument Valley (Arizona/Utah, Mountain/Rock)

Niagra Falls (New York, Gorge/Rock/Water)

Angkor Wat (Cambodia)

Nyhavn (Copenhagen)

Forbidden City (Beijing)

Rijksmuseum (Amsterdam)

Opera House

Lion

Otter

Impala

Narwhal

Vervet Monkey

Sloth

Red cherries

Nachos

Mousse

Nutmeg

Boisonberry

Toast with butter

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

@Monique vdB everything and everywhere we can't go right now but wish we could ;)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 2, 2020

@Thomas Schlegel got it!

We had three of us on the team handing out passwords and each of us had a theme. Mine was famous landmarks, Bianca had animals, and @Bridget had food. The only criteria was to use the third letter of the person's name. So the third letter of your name + the theme of the person who gave it to you and voila! 

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Awesome! 👏

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

What a cool idea - and all three of you've come up with quite a story - so many things I've never heard of 

*applause*

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2020

So did i win?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2020

And now, everyone changes their Community password to the new secret one :)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events