The Sydney Viewing Party @ Team '22

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

To Vegas or not to Vegas, that is the question...

For all of us Digital Experience viewers out there, I thought it would be awesome to get to know some local faces and start talking about the Viewing Parties šŸ¤©

Update from the Community team

We are delighted to announce the following details for our in-person Sydney Team '22 viewing party:

• Date: April 7, 2022

• Time: 2:00PM - 7:00PM

• Venue: Dalang Ballroom, Taronga Zoo

• Address: Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales, 2088, Australia

Agenda:

• 2:00-2:25pm - Arrivals and registration

• 2:25-2:30pm - Welcome!

• 2:30-3:00pm -Jira work management: leverage the power of Jira for your business teams by Robin Scanlon, Glintech

• 3:00-3:10pm - Break

• 3:10-4:30pm - Team '22 Opening and ITSM keynotes
  • 4:30-4:45pm  - Break
  • 4:45-5:15pm - Whatā€™s new in Confluence Cloud by Tim Clipsham, Principal Product Manager at Atlassian

• Discover how the latest Confluence features help teams create more engaging content, stay connected and in sync. Whether youā€™re working in the office or remote, learn how every team can accomplish more together with Confluence. 
  • 5:15-5:20pm - Break

• 5:20-5:55pm - Intro to the Cloud Migration Assistant and pro-tips on moving to Cloud by Jason Wong, Principal Product Manager at Atlassian

• 5:55-7:00pm - Networking social

Grab your ticket āž” here! ā¬…

Please note that you will be required to show proof of Covid vaccination to attend the event.

Note that spaces are limited for this event; if tickets are sold out, please email us team@atlassianevents.com to be added to the waitlist. 

We hope to see you April 7th in Sydney!

I for one, will be heading to my local ACE to watch part of Team '22 with my fellow Atlassian Community members and leaders on the 6th and 7th April... but will you?

Why wait till April to find out? There's definitely no reason to! So I thought these discussion threads would be an awesome way to get the conversation started! So, you know what my question will be, who's heading to Sydney's Viewing Party? šŸ„³

First things first, why not say hey and introduce yourself! 

Whether it's through song, dance, gif, meme, or just a simply hi, we can't wait to meet you!!

11 comments

Comment

Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2022

Hey @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ looking forward to seeing a few people at the Sydney event.  I'll be making the journey from Canberra.

Looking forward to it.

Like ā€¢ Dane Murray likes this
Dane Murray March 7, 2022

Welcome from Canberra!

Dane Murray March 7, 2022

Hi, Dane Murray here, Experience Designer at 5B, the fastest growing solar tech company in the world, Social Entrepreneur and freelance Collaboration Facilitator. Looking forward to The Sydney Viewing Party with you legends.

John Mustac March 7, 2022

I'll certainly be coming along, will be nice to have a live event again! Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Like ā€¢ # people like this
bbain March 10, 2022

Woohoo! Bella from MURAL APAC here, looking forward to attending and meeting everyone :) 

Dane Murray March 11, 2022

Woohoo! MURAL is the most accessible, new-user friendly, best collaboration tool around

Like ā€¢ bbain likes this
bbain March 20, 2022

Thanks for the MURALista Love @Dane Murray :D 

Jason Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2022

Hi Team! I'm Jason from Atlassian and will be presenting at the 5:15pm session on Cloud migrations. Really looking forward to meeting you at the event!

Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

Jason, thanks for your presentation.  It was very helpful.  Keep making it easier to migrate!

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

Hi Team! 7 more sleeps until we can meet in person at the Zoo!! We have a great line up, and the usual Atlassian gear, food, drinks, its going to be awesome. We have 150 people who have RSVP'd.. which would be a record Sydney turn-out. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Hello all, The day has arrived, and so has the weather. Pls take care it getting to and from the venue and we look forward to welcoming everyone.

Mark

John Mustac April 6, 2022

will be a physical challenge, lots of road flooding around!

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Understood. it just so disappointing. I feel like Sam Niel and the Dish, ' a bloody cyclone decides to park itself here!'

Trish Patel April 6, 2022

Hello! Trish from the GLiNTECH team -  looking forward to meeting everyone, see you soon! :)

Vicki Apostolopoulos April 7, 2022

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful day! It was amazing to meet everyone and see all the awesome new features for the products! Very thankful for such a welcoming community and I can't wait to chat and see you all more! 

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2022

Great to meet you as well Vicki, and so happy that you had a great time.

Dane Murray April 7, 2022

Thanks for the great event legends :-D

Jason Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2022

Hi Team, thanks again for braving the weather and making the trip to our first in person meeting in... well years! Great seeing you all.

I had quite a lot of links in my presentation, so just sharing a copy of a pre-recorded version here where you skip to the slide and find the links

https://events.atlassian.com/team22/v/s-795383?i=vnzdowGN_eKMUYCMyDvOCqNbZywzGHz4

If you have any further questions please reach out!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events