cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team 22 - Share your best photos!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Team 22 is over.. Hope that everyone got back safely without any problems..

Unfortunately not everyone were able to join this year (like me.. ), but I guess that many of you that were there in-person in Las Vegas did a lot of cool pics on your phones that could give some overview how awesome this event was! :)

Would you like to share some of them with everyone here? :)

Here's a montage of moments from Team '22 in Vegas:

8 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 13, 2022

Nice @Mirek

It will be great to see the moments you shared on Team 22. 🤗😃🥳🚀👏🏽

Like # people like this
Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022
Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2022

Great! Videos are even better than images :) .. Nice work @Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_ ! Thanks for sharing :)

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

Hello from the London viewing party 💙

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 08.56.05.png

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2022

Looks like it was a good time :) .. Viewing parties were interesting alternative to get together :) 

Like # people like this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2022

Love this photo. Every time I see it I keep thinking it's Vegas!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

That's so exciting!

Since I missed the in-person Team '22 experience, I am eagerly waiting to see those precious moments from in-person Team '22 captured by our amazing Community leaders & members.

This would give me a chance to see & feel how awesome Team '22 was!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

@Mirek - thanks for starting this thread!

This was one of the first photos I took during my week at Team: I got to meet @Clark Everson * and @AJ Barks - Old Street ! 🔥

Find Clark and I on the Enterprise group!

dave-l-fun-man-andy-clark-e.jpg

Like # people like this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2022

The Rainbow Warrior off the clock and in Leader @Fun Man Andy Mode!! 

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

... albeit a very tired, jet-lagged, sleep-deprived mode.

The Fun Man never really got going Monday or Tuesday night...

Wednesday onward though... oh my!!

🥳🎉🍾🎊

party-throw.gif

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

@Fun Man Andy - and your outfits, YOUR OUTFITS

giphy

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

Indeed @Dave Liao ! I think over 4 days I had 8-9 costume changes.... 🤯

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

I want to see the collage of the outfits @Fun Man Andy !

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

Yeah! Go @Fun Man Andy ! Show your outfits :)

Amy Ou _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
April 29, 2022

It was great to meet up with customers, partners, and our global teammates at the event! Some funny photos with my colleagues from Tempo, Roadmunk and the Structure Team. The 360 photo booth at the bash was awesome!  

Really appreciate the opportunity to hear what’s new as well as talk with people in the ecosystem. We recently shared what we learned this year in this Atlassian Community Article.

Image from iOS (5).jpgImage from iOS (6).jpgImage from iOS (7).jpgImage from iOS (8).jpgImage from iOS (9).jpgImage from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpgImage from iOS (12).jpgImage from iOS (13).jpgImage from iOS.jpgImage from iOS (2).jpgImage from iOS (3).jpgImage from iOS (4).jpg

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2022

This is so awesome! Thank you @Amy Ou _ALM Works_ and ALM Works for sharing so many great pictures and beeing there! :) 

Like Amy Ou _ALM Works_ likes this
Tanya L Christensen April 30, 2022

Here are a few of mine.  20220404_180323.jpg20220405_183336.jpg20220406_091811.jpg20220406_202701.jpg20220407_125206.jpg20220407_210722.jpg20220407_211404.jpg

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2022

Wow! Those views are great! Thank you so much @Tanya L Christensen for sharing! 

Marcos Milanesio
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2022

Greatest moments!!! from team Argentina 2022!!! :-)

Atlassian Leaders Arg 2022.jpegAtlassian Leaders Argentina 2022.jpegAtlassina Leaders 2022.jpeg

Like Mirek likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

Great! Thank you for sharing @Marcos Milanesio

Good to see all those happy faces :)

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

@Mirek / @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ / @Dave Liao : I waited a looooong time to post this (waiting on the videos, mainly), and with Team23 around the corner seems appropriate.

Herewith Atlassian's own Marketing videos of the Team22 review... most of my costume changes are in them!!

Can you spot them all?

(I appear about 11 times over both videos, with at least 5 changes of attire....!!!)

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

Awesome, Andy! Do you plan new set of costumes on Team23? :)

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2023

4 days worth of outifts... changing every hour @Mirek ! !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events