Team '22 Countdown: Lorraine Lee, Head of Editorial at Prezi, shares the importance of team trust

Team '22 is just around the corner! We're continuing our countdown to Team '22 by featuring another wonderful speaker.

@Lorraine Lee, Head of Editorial at Prezi, shares the importance of trust on a team and a fun fact about her!

Keep an eye out for Lorraine's session, "9 essential tips for more effective virtual and hybrid meetings," in our Open Work Management track sessions.

She'll be joined by a multitude of other amazing talks in Las Vegas from our Team '22 Speakers!

Not able to join us in-person? Sign up for our free, interactive digital experience, and catch all keynotes, interact with other attendees, and much more from anywhere.

Register now

7 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing this speaker highlight post, @Sharon Tan !

Great to e-meet you, @Lorraine Lee !

Like Lorraine Lee likes this
Lorraine Lee March 29, 2022

Thanks for featuring me! Excited for everyone to see the session.

Like Sharon Tan likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Totally agree re: the importance of trust, not just in terms of accountability for work but having the best interests of others in mind!

Lorraine Lee April 1, 2022

Thanks for chiming in, @Elizabeth Barr !

Like Elizabeth Barr likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Lorraine Lee , nice little talk about "Trust and relationships". I liked your new learning skill "Muay Thai" (Thai boxing) which resonates to the Trust in the team, coaching, new practices and patience to see the fruits.

Lorraine Lee April 4, 2022

Thanks, @G subramanyam ! And great observation, I hadn't thought of it that way before.

Like G subramanyam likes this
circular saw April 11, 2022

Some of these ideas job my memory to be intentional while moving among the five coaching stances (presenting, coaching, facilitating to use earbuds, training, and mentoring) and to always have plans for an interaction/session:

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events