Team '22 Agenda - including partner events

Are you also excited to go to Las Vegas? Have you completed your travel planning? Do you know what's happening when and where? Do you know that there are also various side events happening around Team '22?

I've been to several Summits (that's how Team was called before) in the past - and found it sometimes overwhelming to keep track of all the events happening. So, I thought I'll give it a try and publish an agenda which aims to list all the events happening around Atlassian Team '22.

So here's the unofficial Team '22 Trello board.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 07.39.40.png

Note: This picture is just a placeholder, the most up to date information can be found on the Trello board.

I hope it helps you getting a better overview. If you have any suggestions or corrections, please let me know via a comment here, mail to matthias@k15t.com or interacting on the Trello board.

Cheers,
Matthias.

PS: Happy to meet you in Las Vegas, you can find me at the K15t booth.

7 comments

Comment

AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2022

Best Team22 Planning initiative so far @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ 🌟👏

Thanks for already putting TEAMS ROCK on there. Much appreciate.

Our Head of Partnerships, @Jamale is also putting together a great networking session.... herewith the details to add to a new card:

You're invited to shake it up with us @Tao Restaurant in Vegas

Hello Everyone

I'm inviting you to Tao Restuarant & Nightclub for a fresh bite and drinks.

This event is specifically for the Atlassian Community Leaders, Technical Account Managers, and Atlassian Partners to build relationships, network, celebrate business success, and thank everyone for their hard work.

It'd be great if you could confirm as soon as possible. This way, I can get a headcount for the reservation list.

Start Time: 8:30pm
End Time: 10:30pm

Name: Tao Restaurant & Nightclub
Event Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States

I've sent you the WhatsApp and e-mail contact details by Slack DM to avoid the SpamBots attacking Jamale's email.

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

As a person involved in Atlassian event organizations and preps, I often struggle to pay close attention to what is going on around the Ecosystem. Thank you, @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_, for making it a bit easier!

I find great value in public event boards where you can keep things always up-to-date. 

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 10, 2022

Trello organization is always a great idea! I love it! 🥳 🤩

Thanks for sharing! 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ Thanks for sharing this Team '22 Trello Board! This is supers useful for Team '22 planning.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2022

This is amazing @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_!  Thank you for putting in the effort to create this!

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2022

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ this content is so helpful! If you decide to share across any of your social media accounts, please tag @Jira and include the event hashtag #AtlassianTeam22 so the branded account can retweet the post. 

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2022
Like Nils Bier _K15t_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events