Team 2021 AMA with Claire Maynard

Hey Atlassian Community! 

Thanks for checking out Claire's talk, Thrive like a hive: Elevate business team performance, at Team 2021. 

Now's your chance to ask Claire anything about the Point A program, our new products, or how our existing products work together to solve business team needs. (And to learn more about all the Point A products, click here). 

She'll be on Community answering questions until Tuesday, May 4th, so be sure to post your Qs soon! 

9 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Point A is on point!!

Like # people like this
kbrock April 28, 2021

where can I sign up for the Team Central Beta?

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 28, 2021

@kbrock you can try out Team Central here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/team-central

enjoy!! 

Like G subramanyam likes this
April April 28, 2021

Great talk! What was that signup link?

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

I have attended the Product discovery overview event and it's a definite game changer and value add to Atlassian products. I would like to know if I have to try my hands on, do I start a 7 days free trial?

Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

@April do you mean the sign up link for Point A products? Or the Team 21 event

@G subramanyam you can join the Jira Product Discovery (Alpha) waitlist here. The team is slowly adding people. 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Thank you @Claire Maynard joined the wait list.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

Hi @Claire Maynard,

Your talk on Point A was my personal favourite during the live broadcast of day 1. We all love to see more of what's new, so the overview of all these new and shiny things definitely sparks attention. And the Point A program itself is a potential game changer, I believe.

With all the thrills and buzz about this, I also see the challenge for Community leaders to stay up to mark for helping Community members with all there questions around all these upcoming changes. I am looking forward to further initiatives that help us keep our knowledge up to speed. Do you have any thoughts on that? 

Like # people like this
Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

Thanks @Walter Buggenhout ! We're actually hiring someone on our team who will be responsible for keeping our Leaders and Community up-to-date with all things Point A. We'll introduce you to them when they join! In the meantime, I'll work with the Community team to ensure that you're getting all the information you need to help other users navigate Point A. 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events