Still living the Team '21 dream 🤘

As Celion Dion once put it "my heart will go on" just in this case it's for Team '21.

That's great and all I know, but what does this have to do with Team '21 you may be asking? I'll give you a hint - if you take out the team in teamwork, it's just work. Now who wants that?

Well, have you guessed it yet? Yes that's right, my box of glorious swag turned up and boy has it made my day!

Spoilers: if you haven't got yours yet and still keeping the contents a surprise stop reading now!

IMG_0005.jpg

Whilst the swag is as good as ever (Thanks Atlassian!), it wasn't the sole focus for this article. I realised as we slowly (actually it feels like it's going quite quickly but I digress) drift away from April's Team event we've problem all forgotten, got busy and well got caught up in work/life that Team '21 feels like a dream now. So I've come to change this!

For anyone needing a quick recap, I'd invite you to check out our insights from the event - a big thanks to @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ for his input:

But truly I'd like to invite you all to share what you've taken away from Team '21, have you dived straight into the amazing features of Jira Work Management? Getting ready to implement Team Central? Or were you simply in it for the swag (I don't blame you if you were!).

The days may have been short lived but the Team community lives on so stop by say hi and let's keep talking Team '21 🥳

4 comments

Comment

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Yes!!! Jira Work management has some great features and has helped solve Business needs we were in-flight with. 

Am experimenting with Product Discovery currently, which the few of us that have had a play, believe could solve other business needs.

All of the Point A products look amazing, but one step at a time 😊

Like # people like this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2021

So jealous! I really loved Team 21 and really super enjoyed it this year - a shame I didn't get one of these! Very insightful, entertaining and informative, looking forward to seeing how we step it up next year <3 

Like # people like this
lora_grancharova June 7, 2021

Of course I believe that Jira Work management has awesome features and I believe that is it truly able to resolve any occurring business needs. :) 

Like # people like this
Manish Bannur June 18, 2021

I was really happy to attend the Atlassian Team '21 event for the first time and i have learnt a lot from this event. Happy to attend and would attend all local events and sessions organised by community and participate actively. 
Jira Work Management - The most anticipated work of 2021.
I haven't received my Swags yet but wishing to receive them soon :)

Like lora_grancharova likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events