My Atlassian 2019 Recap: 6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

Andrew Makar May 30, 2019

It took me a while to distill all my notes into a meaningful article but I posted 

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/6-Awesome-Ways-to-Apply-Trello-JIRA-and-Confluence-to-your/ba-p/1096646

At work, I took these notes and presented a Confluence page to the organization on the Summit Lessons Learned.  It was a useful approach to communicating conference lessons learned with my organization.

Using a Confluence page vs. a Powerpoint presentation was my first Awesome Way in the article!

Let me know what you think!

Andy

1 comment

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2019

I'd like to read your article but you have hidden it in the area only available to Community Leaders.

Image result for excluded gif

Andrew Makar May 30, 2019
Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2019

Thanks Andy. I can access your article now. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events