🤩 Chat with Team '21 Speakers

Team2021_Email1_Hero-update (1) (1).png

Hi Atlassian Community! 

Q+A is goin' digital this year for Team '21. This is an amazing opportunity to ask our all-star lineup of speakers any questions you have about their recent presentations (or about their general areas of expertise)! If you don't have a question, feel free to comment your #1 takeaway from their session on their Q+A post. 

Power AMAs

Breakout Q+As:

Demos

11 comments

Comment

Crow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Wooo!  I'm excited to talk with all you cool cats!  Swing by my Q&A room if you want to chat about agile. smile Less agile, more agility! The problem with Agile and how to find agility.

Like • # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Very helpful list - thanks for compiling all of that in one post!

Like • Bridget likes this
Manish Bannur April 29, 2021

I am really excited and happy to get so much learning opportunities, Thank you for organising Team 21 and bringing the best to the industry :)

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi @Bridget, how can a speaker open up a Q&A room? Is this only for break outs or also for demo sessions? I would love to chat with the people who have seen my session.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 29, 2021

@Svenja Lorenzen I will send you an email and set one up for you! 

Like • Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 29, 2021
Like • Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Thank you so much @Bridget

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

Thank you so much @Bridget !!! ðŸ‘Œ

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Thanks, Bridget, for all the time and efforts to put this list together!

Bridget
Community Manager
May 3, 2021

Yes of course! And huge thanks to our wonderful speakers for hanging out on the Community to answer questions :). Good practice for next year in VEGAS! ✨

Like • Crow likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2021

@Bridget Thanks for the helpful list - much appreciated!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events