Where can I download Platinum Solution Partner logo design kit?

Květa Kolářová June 12, 2018

Hi,

does anyone know how to get up-to- date Solution Partner logo sin colour and white version to use on our website and materials?

Thank you very much for any pointers!

Kvetka

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018

Hi Kveta,

so as you're a Solution Partner, you also already got access to the Partner Portal? Search for "Partner Logos" in the portal and you will find the corresponding page with the wanted resources.

Best, Max

Hi Max, thank you very much for your reply. I found the resources, but unfortunately Platinum Solution Partner logos is missing for some reasons.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018

You mean that one underneath the regular Solution Partner logo?

Sorry, my bad :(, I only saw a lpage with regular and Gold Solution Partner logos. But it was possible to find Platinum logo in general search. Thanks again!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 12, 2018

You're welcome! ;)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events