Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When it comes to certification, are there any recommended practice tests that are Split into topics?

Lance Wilson October 11, 2020

recently, I’ve been working on gathering more certification badges for the Atlassian products, and one of the things I am looking for are practice tests that I can test myself based on the list of study topics within the Atlassian exams  rather than do all at once. Does anyone know of any programs that can offer this streamlined system?

for example, the Jira exam has topics focused on subjects like Workflows, permissions, etc. I’m looking for programs that can quiz me on those specific topics one at a time.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Lance Wilson 

Many of Atlassian certification exams come with topis, and in certain occasions they come with sample questions. For example this course https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification?_ga=2.192644521.2001094655.1631217153-1323457759.1631217153, has some sample questions (scroll down a bit and you'll find a link).

But when I was preparing for the certifications, I wasn't able to find anything relative, beside what Atlassian provided. My best advice would be to get involved in this community and try to answer as many questions as possible. Doing this will end up on learning new things everyday.

Hope that helps!

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2021

Hello @Lance Wilson , we have a new free Skillbuilder course, Managing Permissions in Jira Cloud, which has its own set of practice questions. Look for more Skillbuilder titles in the future that have accompanying sample questions.

Our Certification Prep courses for ACP-100 and ACP-120 are accompanied by robust sample question sets organized by exam topic.  You have access to Cert Prep course resources for a full year. 

For ACP-420, the sample questions are free and available here.

For exams ACP-610 and ACP-620, sample question sets are provided when you purchase the training course + exam bundle; the questions are part of the course and you have access to them for 60 days.

Best Regards,
Atlassian Certification Team

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events