Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What's your current music playlist?

For a few days, and likely for the next few days/weeks, it's going to be this (and fingers crossed, include a new album very very soon)

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 12.15.50.pngCCM

3 answers

I’m currently into my Alan Walker Radio on Google Play while I create JIRA tickets for my development teams. Just the right amount of up beat music to keep my energy up 😊

I used to use google play music, but now this service is not available in my country. After that, I used VPN to listen to YouTube music. After a while, this service was also limited in use. After that, I started using the coconvert.com service. It helps to convert YouTube video files to audio files quickly. There are many music players out there, and they work great. In any case, listening to music through converted audio files is much more convenient than on YouTube Music through VPN.

I discovered that "Unlimited Data" means I can stream Spotify, so I signed up for the pay version to get rid of the commercials and today I'm enjoying a Taylored playlist (sorry @Erica Moss , I couldn't help it.)

I usually listen to "dirty rock" but sometimes bubble-gum pop just fits the mood. 

The above playlist is mostly the songs I like, thank you for sharing more interesting songs. And you can download it for free to make your phone ringtone more interesting.

0 votes
Erica Moss Community Manager May 06, 2019

@Craig Castle-Mead I, too, am anxiously awaiting an album drop — a bit different from yours, though. 😉

giphy

@Erica Moss  new phone. Who dat?

CCM

Erica Moss Community Manager May 06, 2019

@Craig Castle-Mead Haha, it's Taylor Swift!

Like Craig Castle-Mead likes this

@Craig Castle-Mead If there's a new album there could be a new tour, yes?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

🏸 Atlympic Event: Community!

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read...

918 views 31 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you