It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What's your current music playlist?

For a few days, and likely for the next few days/weeks, it's going to be this (and fingers crossed, include a new album very very soon)

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 12.15.50.pngCCM

3 answers

1 vote

I discovered that "Unlimited Data" means I can stream Spotify, so I signed up for the pay version to get rid of the commercials and today I'm enjoying a Taylored playlist (sorry @Erica_Moss , I couldn't help it.)

I usually listen to "dirty rock" but sometimes bubble-gum pop just fits the mood. 

0 votes
Erica_Moss Community Manager May 06, 2019

@Craig_Castle-Mead I, too, am anxiously awaiting an album drop — a bit different from yours, though. 😉

giphy

@Erica_Moss  new phone. Who dat?

CCM

Erica_Moss Community Manager May 06, 2019

@Craig_Castle-Mead Haha, it's Taylor Swift!

Like Craig_Castle-Mead likes this
Scott_Theus Community Leader May 10, 2019

@Craig_Castle-Mead If there's a new album there could be a new tour, yes?

I’m currently into my Alan Walker Radio on Google Play while I create JIRA tickets for my development teams. Just the right amount of up beat music to keep my energy up 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

The Atlassian 2019 Community Year in Review

This post is a follow up to our 2018 Year in Review! Hello, Atlassian Community! I'm Ali, and I lead the Customer Marketing Analytics team here at Atlassian. First off, I want to say that I hope ...

1,026 views 22 41
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you