The 9443 port will not be opened, after run the setup.sh.

di.jin March 25, 2015
  1. I built the apache stratos finished. 
  2. When I run the setup.sh, the system display that as
root@puppet:/opt/stratos-installer# sudo ./setup.sh -p "default" -s
You have selected the profile : default user provided in conf/setup.conf is root. In default profile CEP will be configured. Extracting Apache Stratos Extracting ActiveMQ /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer In repository/conf/carbon.xml In repository/conf/jndi.properties /opt/stratos-installer Configuring the Cloud Controller In repository/conf/cloud-controller.xml /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer /opt/stratos-installer /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer /opt/stratos-installer End configuring the Cloud Controller Configuring the Autoscaler /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer In repository/conf/autoscaler.xml /opt/stratos-installer End configuring the Autoscaler Configuring Stratos Manager /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer In repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties In repository/conf/datasources/master-datasources.xml /opt/stratos-installer Creating userstore database /opt/stratos-installer/resources /opt/stratos-installer /opt/stratos-installer End configuring the SM Configuring the Complex Event Processor /opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default /opt/stratos-installer In outputeventadaptors End configuring the Complex Event Processor /opt/stratos-installer Changing owner of /opt/stratos to root:root Apache Stratos configuration completed successfully Starting up servers. This may take time. Look at /var/log/apache-stratos/stratos-setup.log file for server startup details You can access Stratos after the server is started. ************************************************************** Management Console : https://192.168.22.200:9443/console **************************************************************
 3. But the 9443 port not be opened.
root@puppet:/opt/stratos-installer# netstat -anpt | grep 9443

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2015

Hi Di.jin, 

Can you have a look if there’s a pid file from Apache Stratos stuck in some place? Sometimes similar behaviour happens with Squid. The Squid process is stopped but there’s a pid file that wasn’t properly cleaned.

Also, check if do you have some SeLinux or AppArmor blocking it.

P.S.: I don’t believe it’s a good idea you run it as root:

Changing owner of /opt/stratos to root:root

Hope it helps.

Renato Rudnicki

di.jin March 26, 2015

Hi Renato Rudnicki, Thanks for your comments. 1. If I run the stratos demo, it's OK, the 9443 port will be lisitened. root@puppet:/opt/stratos-packs/apache-stratos-4.0.0/bin# ./stratos.sh demo 2. But if I want running an real stratos, the 9443 port is closed. I don't know why. I just follow the official help documentation.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events